Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 1 - Family Dinner

In Cali!!

The plane rides were mostly uneventful and I was thankful that I slept through most of both flights.  Well, uneventful if you don't count the part about Mama, Papa and Danielley surprising me at the airport in GR before I flew out!  Completely shocked.  And it was perfect timing because we ended up following the Monte Carlo for the last few miles before we got to the airport.  And it still took me about 5 minutes to realize that was my family and that they were there on purpose.  Hahah. 

Kayla picked me up from the airport and now we just finished cleaning up a delicious family dinner that her wonderful roommates made.  Vegetable/bean chowder and salad and bread.  So happy and grateful to be here.



Farming starts bright and early at 7am tomorrow and the kids camp starts at 9am.  Time to meet everyone and get better acquainted with Five Loaves Farm.  Here we go-o-ooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment