Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 8 - Great Food and Great Company

We relaxed a lot today.

The morning started off having coffee with Kay, SP, and one of Kay's soccer coaches, Dan. 

Then we ran some errands and me and the girls grabbed some lunch at The Natural Cafe.  We all had super appetizing vegetarian dishes and then got a carrot soyshake to go.  So much good food in the hour or so that we were there.  We'll need to go back there at least once before I leave.

Then the day ended with a big BBQ at Dan's house and some more quality time spent all together.  Oh and of course, more delicious food.

Today was one of those days where you take a step back and recognize the importance of having positive people in your life.  I appreciate all of the positive, supportive people that have helped to shape my experiences. Thank you, I really think it makes all the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment