Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 21 - Bathing Beauties

That's what Karen called us today as we were catching some rays out by the pool, "bathing beauties".  It was pretty great sitting out in the sun and hanging out with SP and Kay. Ohhh yea, Relax City.  Population: 3!

We also went over to Pete's in Camarillo.  We made some yellow curry veggies and also a Nutella whipped cream and strawberry dessert.  The 4 of us spent the night chatting, going in the hot tub, and dancing to some tunes.  I'm pretty sure SP even taught Kayla some new moves.  And maybe not everyone knows this, but Kay can bellydance like nobody's business.  It's true.  I saw it.

And it hit me today on the car ride to Camarillo.  Only 1 full day left. Blah.  I am so happy to be here and this has been such an amazing experience.  So much laughing and learning and loving.  I know it sounds cliche, but it's true.  And I could try to use different words so that they all didn't start with the letter "L" and then maybe it wouldn't sound so corny, but either way that's how I feel. 

It's been a gnarly experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment