Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 19 -

To be fair, this post is not written by me.  I would like to take credit for it because Satpreet is an amazing writer, but blah blah blah that wouldn't really be that "ethical".  Whatever.  So, we spent the entire day together, from about 6am until 2am the next day, and therefore, we thought it would be fun for her to write a guest post about our day.  Here it is y'all:

Yo! Yo! Holla at me! Holla at me!
My name is Sitty Sat-Preet,
And I'm dropping this beat,
I get my protein from milk,
Cause I don't eat meat.

The last week or two,
I've been with Deb and Kay,
I mostly laze around,
And eat Nutella all day.

But on Thursday morning,
I went to the farm,
Spent the day with some kids,
Runnin' 'round a barn.

We met some birdies,
We had some fly snacks,
Then we came home
And took a much needed nap.

Later we went out,
Looking gangsta with our crew,
The boyz were all up on us,
We told them what to do.

"Now boys, take it easy,
We know we be lookin' fly,
But we ain't on the prowl,
So don't even try."

We went home early morning,
The town was still hoppin',
Ate some Puffins, got some gas,
Then in the bed, we be droppin'.

Chicka-chicka whaaaat?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Pure poetry. Brava! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaaaaaaaa You know I love the milk reference!
    (Hi Deb, I don't know you, but I'm friends with Satpreet!)

    ReplyDelete